What is ORM?
ORM or online reputation is the collection of all channels of communication with your customers - current and potential, on the web.
Your presence on the internet, your accessibility, crisis PR and consulting are the ways in which you build your reputation and maintain your image of a business that not only monitors sales and profits, but also cares for its partners and consumers, with attention to detail and the quality of the goods and services offered.
What is ORM Management?
- Support for social networking profiles and participation in forums, groups, and channels for networking related to your activity.
- Creating quality PR materials, blogging, sending them to news platforms, promoting them on social networks.
- Crisis PR with negative comments.
- SEO optimization for your site.
- Media monitoring.
- Respond promptly and advise potential and current clients.
- Develop strategies for online advertising campaigns.
- Creating adequate visual branding that is up-to-date with modern technology and current advertising trends.
What is the purpose?
The main goal in building a good online reputation is to realize and establish a good image of a responsible partner.
Active communication with your current and potential customers creates positive audience associations related to your brand.
A good online reputation is a long-term investment that provides a greater chance of success for your current advertising projects and campaigns.